[squeak-dev] Undeclared 'nanos' in Cryptology extension to DateAndTime

Paul DeBruicker pdebruic at gmail.com
Fri May 29 04:44:46 UTC 2020

Hi K,r

I copied it from squeaksource over to smalltalkhub evidently on July 14
2013. When (and because) squeaksource was allegedly shutting down.

Can you help me understand which part of copying MIT licensed code from one
computer to another is larcency?

Also, for completeness of your list, its since been copied and modified
here:

https://github.com/pharo-contributions/Cryptography

&

https://github.com/GsDevKit/Cryptography