[squeak-dev] Undeclared 'nanos' in Cryptology extension to DateAndTime

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Fri May 29 20:09:09 UTC 2020

> On 2020-05-28, at 6:34 PM, Robert Withers <robert.withers at pm.me> wrote:
>  Please copy your version CryptographyCiphers-tpr.21 to 'Cryptography' and update ProCrypto-1-1-1 to reference it for composite loading. I added you as a User to Cryptography project, tim. Welcome aboard!

OK; after a minor panic due to forgetting my SqS password, I've updated the  CryptographyCiphers package.
I appear to have updated the mcm correctly so that it is now ProCrypto-1-1-1-tpr.14.mcm and since this is actually the first time I ever used that tool I'll be interested to know if I did it correctly.

I shall now attempt to restore the tests in some fashion, which seems to require loading the separate tests package. More later.

tim
Useful random insult:- Proof that evolution CAN go in reverse.