[squeak-dev] Undeclared 'nanos' in Cryptology extension to DateAndTime

Robert Withers robert.withers at pm.me
Fri May 29 20:48:56 UTC 2020

Tim, I love reading your by-lines, I have one posted on my Facebook bio, tho I added a little squeak to it!

On 5/29/20 4:09 PM, tim Rowledge wrote:

>>> tim
>>> --
>>> tim Rowledge;
>>> tim at rowledge.org
>>> ;
>>> http://www.rowledge.org/tim
>>> Useful random insult:- Proof that evolution CAN go in reverse.

Devolution is possible, another tool to explore the fitness landscape. Some call it extinction, a healthy process, so bring it ON climate change! I really don't give a shit!

This brings to mind that The Second Law of Thermodynamics can go in reverse and be violated. In a closed system! Life creates boundaries and reverses entropy and reproduces.

Rock that glows, rocks have some level of life <heh - the waters above, over the waters below, separated by the firmament (chemical bonds between atomic structures and molecular structures)>. Consider fluorescence. Its a high/low system within a phase space, short wavelengths in and longer wavelengths out, long-time decay from a delaying energy level, a short drop from the excitation photon. Same function as a laser, a delayed energy level. So high-lambda excitation photons, excite up to A, A emits very long-lambda to immediately decay to B, a delaying energy level. Fluorescence Atom/Molecule (with a hybrid energy structure) stays at B until stochastic decay. The Rock is glowing, even at night!!! All hail the Rock!

K, r

PS. I appreciate the rare chance, and your patience, to wax lyrical about physics; and about science in the Bible!!! That really gets me going! It has been a bit on the physics.