[squeak-dev] Undeclared 'nanos' in Cryptology extension to DateAndTime

Ron Teitelbaum ron at usmedrec.com
Fri May 29 20:58:26 UTC 2020

Hi all,

I've tried to work with the Pharo group but they keep kicking me out of
their mailing list.  I've already mentioned this a number of times to the
Pharo group but nobody seems to care.

BOLD BOLD BOLD PLEASE TAKE THIS SERIOUSLY  BOLD BOLD BOLD

I am not a lawyer but we used very good lawyers to make the squeaksource
repository a safe place to do cryptography work.  If you are working on
cryptography DO NOT POST your code anywhere except squeaksource.
Especially if you are in the USA.  The ONLY repository that is approved to
host our cryptography code in the USA and therefore not subject to criminal
violations is squeaksource.  It is a CRIME in the USA to move code and make
it available on the internet for everyone to download!  It must be hosted
on squeaksoruce.com or another location that is also properly registered.

IF YOU COPIED CRYPTOGRAPHY CODE TO ANOTHER REPOSITORY THAT IS NOT
REGISTERED I would recommend you delete it immediately.

END BOLD!

Please feel free to post this to the Pharo mailing list because they
apparently do not want to hear from me!

All the best,

Ron Teitelbaum