[squeak-dev] The Inbox: EToys-kfr.412.mcz

Thiede, Christoph Christoph.Thiede at student.hpi.uni-potsdam.de
Mon Nov 2 17:07:01 UTC 2020

Hi Karl, hi Marcel,

thanks for caring. Can we backport this change to at least Squeak 5.3? I'm sure the users will love to know what their buttons do in older versions, too. In other words, I'd consider the current appearance in Squeak 5.3 a bug ...

This should be quite easy by writing an adequate postscript, shouldn't it?

Best,

Christoph

<http://www.hpi.de/>