[squeak-dev] Note on recent inbox clean-up

Marcel Taeumel marcel.taeumel at hpi.de
Wed Nov 4 11:01:38 UTC 2020

Hi Nicolas.

> If possible it should be scripted because it's really time consuming to clean up via web interface.

Most of the cases, I suppose, are that copy-vs-move mistake. We do need a "move" button in the MC GUI.

Best,
Marcel
Am 04.11.2020 11:53:15 schrieb Nicolas Cellier <nicolas.cellier.aka.nice at gmail.com>:
Hi Marcel,
months ago, I'm pretty sure that I did similar clean up, but I had the impression that some files did come back...
Such clean-up is very important because any extra file in inbox costs reviewers time which is a very scarce resource.
If possible it should be scripted because it's really time consuming to clean up via web interface.