[squeak-dev] Download of latest version of Loke/BabyIDE image? (was Re: A Sad Day ??? concluded)

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Fri Nov 6 02:46:43 UTC 2020

Hi Fabio,

CC Squeak oversight board who I expect will support this enthusiastically.

If you could put the BabyIDE-2019.07.23.zip file from Trygve's site on
http://files.squeak.org site, that would be great.

I would suggest saving it as:

  http://files.squeak.org/various_images/BabyIDE/BabyIDE-2019.07.23.zip

Also, the zip file contains a README.txt so it might be a good idea to
save that README.txt file in the same folder with the zip.

I don't know that Trygve is a git user, but I'll try to help with a pull
request to tie this into our squeak.org site.

Thanks very much for your help,

Dave