[squeak-dev] Diffs "upside-down"

Thiede, Christoph Christoph.Thiede at student.hpi.uni-potsdam.de
Mon Nov 9 16:32:24 UTC 2020

Well, personally I have always been used the "+ before -" way, so if you change it, I'll need to adapt. :P

<http://www.hpi.de/>
One *could* also argue that the new additions are more relevant than the old removals, so they should appear first in an email or anywhere else.
But, it might be a very subjective question ...

Best,
Christoph