[squeak-dev] Drop shadows during grabbing

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Mon Nov 9 18:52:39 UTC 2020

> On 2020-11-09, at 10:25 AM, Tobias Pape <Das.Linux at gmx.de> wrote:
>
> In macOS, no windows have borders. Without drop shadows there's no way to discern them.
> The shadow is now the border.

Hmm, not seeing this on my current iMac setup. I don't have the very latest Mac OS installed (I'm still on Mojave), so maybe this is a recent change?

Either way, just because Apple does something that doesn't mean I agree with it. But they stopped listening to me a long time ago.

tim
Useful Latin Phrases:- Fac ut vivas. = Get a life.