[squeak-dev] [Windows] Drop a changeset onto an image file to start the image and install the changeset

Jakob Reschke forums.jakob at resfarm.de
Sat Nov 14 21:15:16 UTC 2020

Hi Christoph,

Glad you are tapping into another favorite subject of mine (Windows file
types)!

HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT is a merged view that is supposed to be read from only.
Instead put the keys under HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\ and it
should work equally well and only apply to the current user. Writing the
keys will therefore also not require elevated privileges.

Kind regards,
Jakob

Thiede, Christoph <Christoph.Thiede at student.hpi.uni-potsdam.de> schrieb am
Sa., 14. Nov. 2020, 20:47: