[squeak-dev] The Inbox: Monticello-ct.732.mcz

Jakob Reschke forums.jakob at resfarm.de
Mon Nov 16 16:28:19 UTC 2020

Hi,

Am Mo., 16. Nov. 2020 um 16:00 Uhr schrieb <commits at source.squeak.org>:

> +       removals := removals reject: [:removal |
> +               removal isOrganizationMember and: [
> +                       additions anySatisfy: [:addition |
> +                               addition isOrganizationMember and: [addition description = removal description]]]].!

How about using MCDefinition>>#isRevisionOf: instead of a description
= b description? Saves people like me from wondering why description
is used here (and what it contains anyway).

In domain terms, why is it significant here that the definitions are
members of an organization? Why does this procedure not apply to
organization changes or script changes, for example?

Instead of allocating another Collection instance, you could also use
an OrderedCollection for the removals and use removeAllSuchThat:, or
put all the conditions in just one reject block.

> Thanks to Tom Beckmann (TB)

Finally, doesn't Tom use tobe as his author initials?

Kind regards,
Jakob