[squeak-dev] A Sad Day – concluded

masato sumi sumi at seagreen.ocn.ne.jp
Fri Oct 2 18:14:00 UTC 2020

 Dear Trygve,

Thank you for your very long term contribution and efforts.

I'm very sorry that I couldn't help you at all now.

I'm afraid, but could you please make your latest version of Loke/BabyIDE
written on Squeak3.10.2 available for future generations of researchers
and/or followers?

Anyway, I think your ideas and thoughts should be passed on to future
generations as faithfully as we can possible, and I myself will try to make
sure that.

Thank you so much and goodbye.
Please take care of yourself.

--