[squeak-dev] Getting from GitBrowser to the System Browser

gettimothy gettimothy at zoho.com
Sat Oct 3 21:39:58 UTC 2020

Tom thank you.

I willhit it tomorrow!

I am really looking forward to this port.

Cheers.

---- On Sat, 03 Oct 2020 17:26:32 -0400 tomjonabc at gmail.com wrote ----

Hi,

Metacello new
    baseline: 'Roassal3';
    repository: 'github://tom95/Roassal3';
    load.

will get you started, then you will have to handle the various errors that arise from the incorrect load order. Repeating the whole command once it's done will allow you to recover from some load errors, too.

Best,
Tom