[squeak-dev] Notice | On inbox treatment, pleaes use "move to" instead of "copy to"

Marcel Taeumel marcel.taeumel at hpi.de
Mon Oct 5 09:47:42 UTC 2020

Hi all!

I notice several, already-merged, versions in the inbox:

When treating inbox versions, please use "move to trunk" or "move to treated" from the source.squeak.org Web interface. The "copy to" from within the image does not clean up the inbox.

... Can we have that "move" as a button besides "copy" in Monitcello tools? Is a move operation possible through that interface?

Best,
Marcel