[squeak-dev] OnScreenKeyboardMorph :-)

Vanessa Freudenberg vanessa at codefrau.net
Tue Oct 6 01:20:21 UTC 2020

Looks cool!

For phone-sized screens you probably want one-handed operations. I'd
imagine tapping e.g. alt would cause the next tap to have the "alt"
modifier bit set. So if tapping a key after alt, it would be alt-key, but
when tapping outside the keyboard after tapping alt, it would be
interpreted as blue-click.

Vanessa