[squeak-dev] OnScreenKeyboardMorph :-)

Vanessa Freudenberg vanessa at codefrau.net
Tue Oct 6 16:04:43 UTC 2020

Nice!

Re distinguishing click areas - for “my” modifier button the morph
registered a screen rectangle with the “system” so the event hacking could
test against that in more low level code. when the morph was moved or
resized it would update that rectangle. (at last that’s what I remember, is
quite possible that’s not how it actually worked at all)

Vanessa