[squeak-dev] The Trunk: Tools-eem.997.mcz

Marcel Taeumel marcel.taeumel at hpi.de
Fri Oct 9 12:32:30 UTC 2020

This is really interesting. There are two "versions"  of the same method:

Of course, only one of them is installed at the same time.

Best,
Marcel
Am 09.10.2020 14:20:23 schrieb Thiede, Christoph <christoph.thiede at student.hpi.uni-potsdam.de>:
Hi Eliot,

related question: Why does the following evaluate to false if I compile it into a method (but evaluates correctly to true if I print it directly)?

[thisContext method method == thisContext home method] value

More confusingly, the following method returns false (compile it on any class):

testBlock2

^ [thisContext method method isInstalled] value

(As a consequence, #browseMethod: in StandardToolSet opens a VersionsBrowser instead of a regular browser if I say [thisContext method] value browse ...)

Best,
Christoph
[http://www.hpi.de/]