[squeak-dev] how to raise a menu in the selector pane of the browser on windows (kinda urgent)

Eliot Miranda eliot.miranda at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 17:25:07 UTC 2020

Hi,

    I have an ASUS laptop with a "two button" track pad running Windows 10
Home Ed.

I have default preferences in the ini file:

3ButtonMouse=0
1ButtonMouse=0

I have the "Swap mouse buttons" preference enabled (which AFAIA is
appropriate for a two button mouse).

I cannot find a magic key combination that raises the selector pane
yellow/middle button menu, and hence cannot easily explore the method so I
can investigate Chrustoph & Marcel's report of weirdness with thisContext
method method in a block.

best, Eliot