[squeak-dev] Bug in SqueakSource mailer service?

Thiede, Christoph Christoph.Thiede at student.hpi.uni-potsdam.de
Mon Oct 12 11:34:04 UTC 2020

Hi all,

that's funny. I uploaded EToys-ct.409, whiches removes some invalid encoding characters from a method comment, half an hour ago and it did not appear in the mailing list. However, Monticello-ct.731 which I uploaded some minutes later appeared on the list as usual. Do we have some bug in the mailer service code that stumbled upon the special characters in the method comment?

Here is the (manually created) diff:

  assureContentAreaStaysAt: aPoint
-  "selbst-verständlich"

self currentWorld doOneCycleNow.
self topLeft: ((self topLeft - contentArea topLeft ) + aPoint)

Best,
Christoph