[squeak-dev] The Trunk: Morphic-stlu.1682.mcz

Eliot Miranda eliot.miranda at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 14:55:40 UTC 2020

Hi Marcel,

    maybe add commentary to MatrixTransform2x3 >>offset and MorphicTransform>>offset that these methods are short cuts and should not be used for transforming coordinates in Morphs, directing people to the real API.  And does some of the commit comment belong in a class comment and/or class side documentation method on transforms within Morphic?