[squeak-dev] Squeak equivalent of OSPlatform ?

gettimothy gettimothy at zoho.com
Tue Oct 20 12:36:55 UTC 2020

Hi folks,

I am puttering about trying to see if I can import Pillar into Squeak.

BaselineOfPillar >> customProjectAttributes

    "Edit to return a collection of any custom attributes e.g. for conditional loading: Array with: #'Condition1' with: #'Condition2.

For more information see: http://code.google.com/p/metacello/wiki/CustomProjectAttrributes "

| attributes |

attributes := OrderedCollection new.

OSPlatform current isWindows ifTrue: [ attributes add: #windows ].

OSPlatform current isUnix    ifTrue: [ attributes add: #unix ].

OSPlatform current isMacOS   ifTrue: [ attributes add: #osx ].

^ attributes asArray

I have poked around a bit and

ThisOSProcess concreteClass

looks like a good replacement candidate.

However, I figured I would check with you all first.

thx in advance.