[squeak-dev] Roassal3 "action plan"

gettimothy gettimothy at zoho.com
Mon Oct 26 15:42:10 UTC 2020

I will do that now,

cheers!

---- On Mon, 26 Oct 2020 10:10:43 -0400 Tom Beckmann <tomjonabc at gmail.com> wrote ----

Hi timothy,

thank you for asking for my opinion here :)

I would say please move to whichever stack you are most comfortable with. I can adapt accordingly for when I find time to contribute again. Eventually, we will have to move back to git to propose upstream changes but until then I see no reason not to use Monticello. I agree with Elliot that it would be very useful to always have your most up-to-date changes somewhere publicly accessible. So please feel free to create a project on http://squeaksource.com and maybe you could even add me (tobe) and also Eliot (?) as contributors right away.

Best,

Tom