[squeak-dev] #installExtraPackages - fails on new install

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Tue Oct 27 18:12:42 UTC 2020

> On 2020-10-27, at 9:02 AM, John-Reed Maffeo <jrmaffeo at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Tim,
> Thank you for your comprehensive reply. I will give it a try.

I hope it works ok - let me know if anytihng doesn't work out. One of the problems of trying to explain sometihng  'old news' to someone for whom it is 'new news' is forgetting sometihng important that just doesn't stand out any more.

> My OS skills on any platform are pretty basic so it may take me some time to sort it out. I have one other application that I have to install on the pi and it is giving me fits as well.
>
> BTW,  the phrase in your signature was most appropriate :-)

 They almost always are. It's supposedly random but I reckon I have an instance of WinterMute running in my system somewhere.

tim
Useful random insult:- If brains were taxed, he'd get a rebate.