[squeak-dev] State of Roassal3 on Squeak

gettimothy gettimothy at zoho.com
Wed Oct 28 13:15:42 UTC 2020

Hi Marcel,

You will probably find it useful to clone the pharo source with the Git stuff.

https://github.com/pharo-project/pharo

Using the Git Browser on the pharo-9 branch, I imported RadialGradientPaint class into the Roassal3 project as a subclass of GradientPaint (from Tom's work)

To my eye, it looks like the errors in Pie Charts are because of methods that are in the Athens-Core-Foo classes, so importing from there to Squeak may prove useful.

hth.

---- On Wed, 28 Oct 2020 07:57:31 -0400 Marcel Taeumel <marcel.taeumel at hpi.de> wrote ----

Hi Timothy.

Thanks! This worked in a fresh Trunk image:

[[Metacello new

repository: 'github://tom95/Roassal3';

baseline: 'Roassal3';

load] valueSupplyingAnswer: true.

Installer ss project: 'AXAnnouncements'; install: 'Announcements'.

Installer ss project: 'Roassal3'; install: 'Roassal3']

on: Warning do: [:ex | ex resume].

I tried some of the examples. Looks nice! Maybe I find some time to look at the not working ones.

Best,

Marcel