[squeak-dev] I just purchased squeakbooks.com and .org

Thiede, Christoph Christoph.Thiede at student.hpi.uni-potsdam.de
Fri Sep 4 13:49:13 UTC 2020

> But the HelpBrowser is read only at the moment. (Some skeleton methods exist for writing documentation)

I uploaded a lot of stuff concerning this to the inbox last year. Unless you want to achieve something very fancy, you do not need to descend into the System Browser any longer. Creating, removing, renaming, and editing topics is all possible via the HelpBrowser. Moreover, with Morphic-ct.1587, you can even insert images without writing code. :-)
The changes are still waiting for anyone who has some time to review and eventually merge them.

Best,
Christoph