[squeak-dev] Inspector Custom Value Panes & Related

karl ramberg karlramberg at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 19:49:23 UTC 2020

On Tue, Sep 8, 2020 at 8:16 AM Thiede, Christoph <
Christoph.Thiede at student.hpi.uni-potsdam.de> wrote:

> Hi Karl,
>

> I'm sorry your proposal is lost a bit - I think it's a nice addition! It
> does not look exactly like the TextMorph dialog, but I actually prefer "one
> dialog that fits it all" over the three separate handles for a TextMorph
> (that do not even all appear to work properly at the moment.) I think we
> should get this merged! :-)
>

> My change just adds handle support to the already existing
StringMorph>>changeFont

The three TextMorph handles are not optimal and could be refactored into
one handle.

I made another change  to FontChooserTool where I added a button to apply
text changes to the partition of text selected or a bulk change to all text
in the pane. With this change I also enabled the emphasis pane to
FontChooserTool.

[image: bild.png]

Best,
Karl