[squeak-dev] Font Handles (was: Inspector Custom Value Panes & Related)

Thiede, Christoph Christoph.Thiede at student.hpi.uni-potsdam.de
Tue Sep 8 19:57:50 UTC 2020

Great ideas! I never get the right handle on the first try, merging them sounds very reasonable. :-)

Hm ... doesn't the existence of such an "Apply" button impede Morphic's liveness? Why not just apply all changes as soon as a font/style has been selected? You could replace the buttons by a checkbox "selection only".

Best,

Christoph