[squeak-dev] Dead exceptions

Thiede, Christoph Christoph.Thiede at student.hpi.uni-potsdam.de
Wed Sep 16 11:07:33 UTC 2020

Hi all!

1. What is the purpose of EndOfStream if we don't use it even longer in Trunk? Sounds like an alternative iteration concept (cf. Python's StopIteration) which however would be contrary to the existing mechanism using #next and #atEnd.

2. What's about the other exception classes I have listed below? May I deprecate them all? :-)

Best,

Christoph