[squeak-dev] highdpi testing

Thiede, Christoph Christoph.Thiede at student.hpi.uni-potsdam.de
Sat Sep 19 13:28:55 UTC 2020

Hi Tobias,

this sounds very promising, but unfortunately, I cannot try it out yet. I checked out your branch and built the VM for Win32, but while loading your changeset, my image gets damaged because it does not understand #displayScaled. I used a fresh #19860 image. Am I missing any dependency? :-)

Best,

Christoph

<http://www.hpi.de/>