[squeak-dev] highdpi testing

Thiede, Christoph Christoph.Thiede at student.hpi.uni-potsdam.de
Sat Sep 19 17:26:59 UTC 2020

Hi,

ah, I had assumed something like this, thanks for fixing, Tom! :-)

#actualScreenScaleFactor is a very helpful tool, but I do not yet see the whole idea of the changeset.

In what sense is this meant to be a complement of RealEstateAgent >> #scaleFactor or rather an orthogonal concept?

After loading the changeset and resetting my UI theme, the background image of the world disappeared and all new windows are huge, but they still have a tiny font - am I supposed to set the #scaleFactor manually (to 12, in my example)?

Where exactly can I see any components in the image that are upscaled by the new changeset?

<http://www.hpi.de/>
Best,
Christoph