[squeak-dev] find class is broken...

Thiede, Christoph Christoph.Thiede at student.hpi.uni-potsdam.de
Sat Sep 19 19:40:41 UTC 2020

Can you reproduce this in a fresh trunk image? Which preferences do you have changed?

<http://www.hpi.de/>

I cannot reproduce this; the only related experience I am aware of is when you use a hierarchy browser instead of a normal one. I got a few times irritated when hovering the left pane as usual and pressing <cmd>f, ignoring that a hierarchy browser has no system category pane ... But that's probably not what you are describing. :-)

Best,
Christoph