[squeak-dev] ColorForm with transparency not working properly

karl ramberg karlramberg at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 19:44:24 UTC 2020

It is this code that apply the blendAlphaScaled.

BalloonEngine>>bitBlt: aBitBlt
| destWidth |
bitBlt := aBitBlt.
bitBlt isNil ifTrue:[^self].
destWidth := bitBlt destForm width.
destWidth > span size ifTrue:[span := Bitmap new: destWidth].
self class primitiveSetBitBltPlugin: bitBlt getPluginName.
self clipRect: bitBlt clipRect.
bitBlt
sourceForm: (Form extent: span size @ 1 depth: 32 bits: span);
sourceRect: (0 at 0 extent: 1 at span size);
colorMap: (Color colorMapIfNeededFrom: 32 to: bitBlt destForm depth);
combinationRule: (bitBlt destForm depth >= 8 ifTrue:[34" blendAlphaScaled
"] ifFalse:[Form paint]).

Best,
Karl