[squeak-dev] tedious programming-in-the-debugger error needs fixing

Thiede, Christoph Christoph.Thiede at student.hpi.uni-potsdam.de
Fri Sep 25 14:58:31 UTC 2020

Hi Eliot,

I'm very sorry for this bug, which was so unnecessary because my image has still a gigantic working copy ...! Tools-ct.988 should fix the issue, I tested it in a fresh trunk image. But it would be probably better if you could test it yourself, too. ;-)

Best,

Christoph

PS: #stepToStatement gets relevant with the BytecodeDebugger changeset I proposed somewhen earlier in this year. I still would appreciate any review of it! :-)

<http://www.hpi.de/>