[squeak-dev] tedious programming-in-the-debugger error needs fixing

Eliot Miranda eliot.miranda at gmail.com
Mon Sep 28 15:07:00 UTC 2020

Hi Christoph,

On Fri, Sep 25, 2020 at 7:58 AM Thiede, Christoph <
Christoph.Thiede at student.hpi.uni-potsdam.de> wrote:

> Hi Eliot,
>

> I'm very sorry for this bug, which was so unnecessary because my image has
> still a gigantic working copy ...! Tools-ct.988 should fix the issue, I
> tested it in a fresh trunk image. But it would be probably better if you
> could test it yourself, too. ;-)

No need to apologise.  It's an easy mistake, and you fixed it.  As long as
we're all patient with each other and take responsibility (Andreas said "if
you break it, you fix it") we're going to get along fine and be
collectively productive.

Cheers!!

--
best, Eliot