[squeak-dev] Need better default code font

Vanessa Freudenberg vanessa at codefrau.net
Sat Apr 3 19:55:29 UTC 2021

I just fixed a typo that went unnoticed for ~9 years (see
KernelTests-codefrau.395).
Even when Levente revised the code in 2015, he did not spot it:

[image: image.png]

IMHO (speaking as a typo nerd) this is due to our default code font not
having distinct enough letter shapes. I very much like our use of a

- Vanessa -