[squeak-dev] Mail daemon problems with Unicode?

Thiede, Christoph Christoph.Thiede at student.hpi.uni-potsdam.de
Mon Apr 12 19:35:47 UTC 2021

Hi all,

do the mail daemons that are responsible for informing the list about new inbox/trunk versions (probably a part of SqueakSource) have a problem with Unicode? My inbox version Tests-ct.449 was uploaded to the inbox, but as far as I can see, a notification email did not arrive. However, older and newer versions were announced as usual.

Here is the header of the relevant version:

---

Name: Tests-ct.449