[squeak-dev] Revisiting the deprecation of #asMutator vs #asSimpleSetter in 5.3 (sorry)

Thiede, Christoph Christoph.Thiede at student.hpi.uni-potsdam.de
Mon Apr 12 21:11:54 UTC 2021

Maybe just create a new version and add the pointer directly into the comment of #asMutator? This will be even more helpful for people who wonder "Should I use #asMutator or #asSimpleSetter"?

I also wonder whether #asMutator deserves a #deprecate flag at least. Otherwise, we will have the situation of two ambiguous selectors without any recommendation, again.

Best,

Christoph