[squeak-dev] Mail daemon problems with Unicode?

Thiede, Christoph Christoph.Thiede at student.hpi.uni-potsdam.de
Mon Apr 12 21:53:33 UTC 2021

Hi Levente,

I see your point, but maybe it would be a better idea to choose another fallback character for unknown characters instead of sticking with these old character limitations. :-) That question mark has confused me already too often. Maybe something like � or □? But we would need to patch all fonts in the image to make this possible ...

Best,

Christoph

<http://www.hpi.de/>