[squeak-dev] Error selector changed

Nicolas Cellier nicolas.cellier.aka.nice at gmail.com
Tue Apr 13 09:22:21 UTC 2021

I have a clue:

     Symbol allSubInstances reject: [:s | (Symbol findInterned: s
asString) == s].

returns two problematic Symbols:

    OrderedCollection(#openPluggableFileListLabel:in:
#dialogStringFromQuery:withTitle:).

This means that some duplicated symbols still exist in my image...
And they can end up in the SymbolTable thru (Symbol rehash).

Who did create those duplicates remains an open question, but how the
duplicates might sneak into the SymbolTable is no more a mystery
(though it remains to analyze who does Symbol rehash...)