[squeak-dev] The Trunk: ST80-nice.265.mcz

Marcel Taeumel marcel.taeumel at hpi.de
Wed Apr 14 08:02:45 UTC 2021

Hi Nicolas.

> I may try to answer a mail that is about 6 month old, but IMO, it does
> not make much sense.
> This mail is not in my client anymore, so it means going thru some
> forum API with extra login etc...
> It's just not acceptable.

I find both ways manageable. It doesn't take too much time for me. Yet, I see the benefit of a platform with integrated tools such as GitHub.

It should be possible to write a small tool (or extension to Monticello) to make a comment (via e-mail?) on an inbox version using the mailing list and the matching entry there.  No need to move all the data to a new platform where the tools are --- just add the missing tools. IMO the better cost-value ratio. ... Any takers? Christoph? :-D

Best,
Marcel