[squeak-dev] Squeak Oversight Board Election 2021

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Fri Apr 16 01:18:48 UTC 2021

As a general point I'd like to urge some of the younger community members to stand for the board. We really need to make sure it doesn't become an old fogey club.

Remember, this isn't some "wizards of code" thing where we meet to do Things Mankind Is Not Meant To Know - the board is mostly responsible for the administrivia of keeping the infrastructure running so we can run the community, along with caring for the integrity of the trunk and releases. If you're interested, possessed of a good organising memory and a talent for persuading people to Get On With It, please stand!

tim
Gargoyle (n.), olive-flavored mouthwash.