[squeak-dev] The Inbox: Collections-mt.938.mcz

Levente Uzonyi leves at caesar.elte.hu
Fri Apr 16 02:29:46 UTC 2021

That's only the case, because the 'normal' branch has been fixed back in
2009 (see Collections-nice.116) to use #grownBy: and therefore #ofSize:
instead of #new: to create the new instance of the underlying collection.
Yet, we still don't have a test case convering this unusual usage of
#streamContents:.

Levente