[squeak-dev] The Trunk: Kernel-nice.1386.mcz

Marcel Taeumel marcel.taeumel at hpi.de
Fri Apr 16 13:40:13 UTC 2021

Hi Christoph,

the commit message in Kernel-nice.1386 reads: "[...] Note that Kernel-ct.1383 supersedes Kernel-ct.1382 and removes the annoying warning. [...]"

I think the problem was that both ct.1382 and ct.1382 change the same method but do not actually consider each other. With our current tools, sub-method merging is rather tricky and hence the author should take care that this does not happen. :-)

Please review the current state of Context >> #doPrimitive:method:receiver:args: and upload the missing lines again into the inbox if necessary.

Best,
Marcel