[squeak-dev] status of inbox Kernel-ct.1363

Thiede, Christoph Christoph.Thiede at student.hpi.uni-potsdam.de
Mon Apr 19 14:54:22 UTC 2021

Hi all,

sorry for the late reply, this must somehow have escaped my attention.

Yes, Kernel-ct.1363 depends on Kernel-ct.1362 and (hopefully?) improves the understandability of the method. Eliot has requested this in the thread of Kernel-ct.1362.

> it breaks testRunSimulatedContextAtEachStep.

True. Blocks should indeed be supported I think. Then we need indeed "current := aBlock asContext. current privSender: self." instead of #asContextWithSender:. Shall add a third version to do this or does the merger want to do this? :-)

Best,
Christoph