[squeak-dev] The Trunk: Kernel-nice.1389.mcz

Jakob Reschke jakres+squeak at gmail.com
Mon Apr 19 19:11:55 UTC 2021

Hi Nicolas,

Is there a particular reason why the handlers should not be reactivated in
resumeUnchecked:?

I used resumeUnchecked: in a test case, which got broken. In this
particular case I don't remember the necessity for resumeUnchecked: and
could make the test green again by changing to plain resume:.

Kind regards,
Jakob