[squeak-dev] SOB Election: Voting started

Rein, Patrick Patrick.Rein at hpi.de
Fri Apr 23 18:58:23 UTC 2021

Hi everyone,

voting in the Squeak Oversight Board election has started! We have great candidates, so please vote!

If you have not received a voting mail yet: On Monday I will review the email logs and write to every email adress that is on the voters list but was not opted-in for. This email will list the email address that was used to register on the voters list so you can opt-in for the correct email address. During the week, I will periodically resend voting emails for previously failed mail addresses.

Cheers,
Patrick