[squeak-dev] The Trunk: Tools-mt.1029.mcz

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Wed Apr 28 19:03:34 UTC 2021

If I understand this correctly, it'll probably conflict with Maui's
equivalent gesture, and only for the equivalent of dragging a splitter
bar all the way up to the top..?  (really, is it just substituting
that one DnD operation for another?)  Except it opens a new window,
too (which I'll have to later close?).  Maybe I'm missing something,
but it seems heavy and laborious for only what it does.  Hopefully the
hook can be customized..