[squeak-dev] The Trunk: Tools-mt.1029.mcz

Marcel Taeumel marcel.taeumel at hpi.de
Thu Apr 29 07:35:05 UTC 2021

Hi Chris,

I wanted to check Maui but its latest version does not load in Squeak Trunk because its installer scripts depend on some local magma-index SqueakSource server.

More specifically, it wants to load "Compiler" from #local->'squeak', which ends up in Installer class >> #defaultLocalRepository, which answers just a local file-based repository on "mc/squeak" ... which does not exist ony my machine. :-)

What is the expected setup here? Is there a fall-back? Why not just load the code from source.squeak.org/trunk?

Best,
Marcel