[squeak-dev] Dock searchbar and message names

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Sun Aug 8 23:18:21 UTC 2021

I know what you mean, but a clear definition of "discoverable" would
help.  For example, I don't think you mean putting it in the help
pages.  Probably you mean something like a traditional "find" icon
(magnifying glass) button could replace the current search field,
where clicking it would open the balloon..