[squeak-dev] The Inbox: ST80-ct.271.mcz

commits at source.squeak.org commits at source.squeak.org
Mon Aug 30 17:49:25 UTC 2021

A new version of ST80 was added to project The Inbox:
http://source.squeak.org/inbox/ST80-ct.271.mcz

Name: ST80-ct.271
Author: ct
Time: 30 August 2021, 7:49:23.504551 pm
UUID: 27c0afb0-2b3d-da45-b81f-b09386a8ff0c
Ancestors: ST80-ct.269

Fixes invalid nil arguments that were sent to RealEstateAgent. I struggled about this when I encountered a recursive project error. Supersedes System-ct.1236.mcz.

=============== Diff against ST80-ct.269 ===============

Item was changed:
  ----- Method: ProjectView class>>openAndEnter: (in category 'opening') -----
+ openAndEnter: aProject
- openAndEnter: aProject
  	"Answer an instance of me for the argument, aProject. It is created on
  	the display screen."
+
  	| topView |
  	topView := self new model: aProject.
  	topView minimumSize: 50 @ 30.
  	topView borderWidth: 2.
+ 	topView window: (RealEstateAgent initialFrameFor: topView world: self currentWorld).
- 	topView window: (RealEstateAgent initialFrameFor: topView world: nil).
  	ScheduledControllers schedulePassive: topView controller.
+ 	aProject enter: false revert: false saveForRevert: false!
- 	aProject
- 		enter: false
- 		revert: false
- 		saveForRevert: false!

Item was changed:
  ----- Method: StandardSystemView>>initialFrame (in category 'framing') -----
  initialFrame
          "Find a plausible initial screen area for the receiver, taking into account user preference, the size needed, and other windows currently on the screen.  5/22/96 sw: let RealEstateAgent do it for us"

+         ^ RealEstateAgent initialFrameFor: self world: self currentWorld!
-         ^ RealEstateAgent initialFrameFor: self world: nil!

Item was changed:
  ----- Method: StandardSystemView>>makeMeVisible (in category 'displaying') -----
  makeMeVisible

+ 	| newLoc portRect |
+ 	((Display boundingBox insetBy: (0 @ 0 corner: self labelHeight asPoint)) containsPoint: self displayBox topLeft) ifTrue: [^ self
+ 	"OK -- my top left is visible"].
+
+ 	"window not on screen (probably due to reframe) -- move it now"
+ 	newLoc := self isCollapsed
+ 		ifTrue: [RealEstateAgent assignCollapsePointFor: self]
+ 		ifFalse: [(RealEstateAgent initialFrameFor: self world: self currentWorld) topLeft].
+ 	portRect := newLoc + self labelOffset extent: self windowBox extent - self labelOffset.
+ 	self resizeTo: portRect.
+ 	self setLabelRegion!
-         | newLoc portRect |
-         ((Display boundingBox insetBy: (0 at 0 corner: self labelHeight asPoint))
-                 containsPoint: self displayBox topLeft) ifTrue: [^ self "OK -- my top left is visible"].
-
-         "window not on screen (probably due to reframe) -- move it now"
-         newLoc := self isCollapsed
-                 ifTrue: [RealEstateAgent assignCollapsePointFor: self]
-                 ifFalse: [(RealEstateAgent initialFrameFor: self world: nil) topLeft].
-         portRect := newLoc + self labelOffset
-                                 extent: self windowBox extent - self labelOffset.
-         self resizeTo: portRect.
-         self setLabelRegion.
- !